At Dannmar Equipment, we stock and have access to the products we provide information for over this website. Dannmar Equipment typically sales directly though our distributor network. Our customer service and order desk personnel will be happy to assist you and answer any technical questions you may have. We try to maintain an adequate inventory of most items, but due to sales volume, some products may be out of stock. Every effort will be made to get your order processed promptly. In no event shall Dannmar Equipment, be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages resulting from shipping delays.
At Dannmar Equipment, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover as well as personal or business checks, bank drafts, certified checks, money orders or wire transfers. In order to expedite your order, we recommend you use a credit card or certified bank drafts, certified checks, money orders or wire transfers. In order to expedite your order, we recommend you use a credit card or certified bank check. Any orders accompanied by a personal or business check will be held until funds are cleared. Unfortunately, we do not offer C.O.D payments at this time. A minimum of $25.00 will be required in order to process any order. A minimum of $25.00 will be invoiced for any single order totaling less than $25.00. California residents, please add 7.25% state sales tax.
At Dannmar Equipment, we make every effort to offer competitive pricing. However, in the event of any unforeseen conditions in producing this website, or in printing our catalog or circumstances beyond our control, we must advise that all prices are subject to change without notice. We do not make any implications to meet or beat other competitors pricing and will not refund or rebate any difference that may arise from a competitor or Dannmar Equipment advertising any item shown in this online catalog at any time at a price lower than what is shown in this online catalog.
Dannmar Equipment has made every attempt to illustrate and describe the products in this website accurately; however, these illustrations are for identification purposes only and may be subject to change due to any unforeseen circumstances in producing this website. It is not recommended to base measurements off of the images you see on this website.
In addition to all claims listed on each of the following individual WARRANTY pages, the following GENERAL DISCLAIMERS apply.
1. The purchaser of any DANNMAR product (Buyer) assumes the risk of verifying all materials or resources used or relied on. In no event will DANNMAR be liable to the Buyer or to anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on information obtained from any DANNMAR website or from any DANNMAR dealer, or third-party website, or any online or published catalog.
2. DANNMAR has exclusive title and ownership rights including all intellectual property right throughout the world for all material and content contained on any DANNMAR website or from any DANNMAR online or published catalog.
3. DANNMAR warrants that all products shown on any DANNMAR website or in any online or published catalog conform to DANNMAR published specifications only and are free from defects in material or workmanship as more fully set forth in the Warranty for the specific product.
4. DANNMAR websites may contain hypertext or other links to websites not owned or controlled by DANNMAR. Links to other computer systems or websites are not supervised nor regularly reviewed by DANNMAR. DANNMAR specifically disavows legal responsibility for any information, personal opinions, guidance, advice or instruction that a Buyer receives from others or other websites.
5. Materials, design, specifications, images and other content from any DANNMAR website, or any other DANNMAR affiliate or dealer website, or any DANNMAR online or published catalog are subject to change. DANNMAR takes no responsibility for improper use or any results therof. DANNMAR reserves the right to make changes to all published warranties, website content, or published content without incurring any obligation to notify the Buyer or public that changes were made.
6. DANNMAR products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, other than the published written limited Warranty for the specific product or as required by law.
7. DANNMAR makes no promises, guarantees or assurances that our products meet any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate other than what is listed or shown on DANNMAR website(s), or any DANNMAR online or published catalog. Not all DANNMAR lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(current edition) or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list of lift models that meet ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(current edition) or ANSI/UL 201, or contact DANNMAR via firstname.lastname@example.org; Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation at any DANNMAR product. DANNMAR will not be responsible for any charges, fines, liens, or other levies imposed on the Buyer related to any special or regional structural, seismic or any other building code and/or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC), International Building Code (IBC) or any other state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or other mandate, law, rule, regulation or directive by any other agency, government, administrations, or corporations whether state, county, federal, or international mandated.
8. In no event will DANNMAR be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based on breach of warrant, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory. Damages that DANNMAR will not be responsible for include, but are not limited to: loss of profits; loss of savings or revenue; loss of use of the product or any associated equipment; cost of capital; cost of any substitute equipment, facilities, or services; downtime; the claims of third parties, including customers; and injury to property. This limitation does not apply to damages caused by breach of the warranty of title and against infringements or to claims for personal injury.
9. Unless modified in a writing signed by both parties, it is understood that DANNMAR published Warranties and DANNMAR Terms and conditions of Sale are to be the complete and exclusive agreement (Agreement) between the parties superseding all oral or written prior agreements and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of said Agreement, including statements made by sales persons. No employee of DANNMAR or any other party is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in the Agreement. The buyer is warned, therefore, to check all Warranties and review in full detail the Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully to see that it correctly reflects those terms that are important to the Buyer.
10. The Agreement allocates the risks of product failure between DANNMAR and the buyer. This allocation is recognized by both parties and is reflected in the price of the goods. Buyer acknowledges that they have read and fully understand the Agreement, and are bound by its terms. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to some Buyers. This warranty gives the Buyer specific legal rights. The Buyer may have other rights also which vary from State to State.
11. ANY ACTION FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN 60-DAYS FOLLOWING EXPIRATION DATE OF ANY WARRANTY PROVISION OR TERM. TWO-POST LIFTS/FOUR-POST LIFTS LIMITED WARRANTY
Better Products - Better Service - Better Value
Duration: From the date of purchase by original Purchaser or 36/12 months from the date of shipment by DANNMAR or whichever comes first.
DANNMAR shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused , badly worn, lost or improperly installed or maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of DANNMAR has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to DANNMAR under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party’s failure to fulfill its responsibilities, under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages. DANNMAR products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after the period set forth in this Limited Warranty. DANNMAR may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.DANNMAR.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.
You have no items to compare.